We apologize that you need to file a complaint.
You should make all your complaints by filling in the form below. Please include as much information as you can for as quick and smooth handling as possible. Our team will assist you as soon as possible.
- Fill in the information and attach clear pictures and your warranty purchase order (if needed).
- When we have received your claim, we will make an assessment of whether we can approve the complaint or not.
- If the complaint is approved, we will send out a new part to you for no cost.
- In some cases, we will request that you send back the defective part for further assessment, it must be sent back within 30 days after receiving the new one.
- When you send back the part you should include a filled in “Part Return Form” that you will get automatically sent to the email address that you have filled into this form. The Part return form will include your PRF-number for your complaint.
- If the part has not been sent back within 30 days or if Arcoma, after further assessment rejects the warranty, the new part will be invoiced.
See the terms and conditions text below for all information about Arcoma’s complaint handling.